- Cruise through Lan Ha Bay and the hundred beautiful islet of Halong Bay
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration and a delicious lunch on Halong Cruise
- Relax on a bus transfer from Tuan Chau port to Hanoi Center
7:30 AM - A boat will pick you up at Beo Beo Pier (Catba). Pass by Nam Cat island to get on a day cruise. You will have 2 hours cruising through Lan Ha bay, you will pass by many famous islets: Hon Dua (chopstick islet) , Hon Con Coc (frog islet) and many more.
9:30 AM - You will get on a Halong Cruise to sail through the most famous bay in Vietnam for 2 hours.
10:00 AM - Join a cooking demonstration. The tour guide and cruise chef will give you instructions about how to make a delicious deep fried spring roll before lunch is served at 11:00 PM.
12:00 PM - Your cruise will disembark at Tuan Chau port, Tuan Chau island.
12:30 PM - Get on the shuttle bus and drive to Hanoi. The bus will stop at Hai Duong for a short break of 20 minutes.
5:00 PM - The bus arrives in Hanoi and you will be dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district).
- Boat trip to Lan Ha Bay & Halong Bay
- Cooking demonstration on Halong Cruise
- Lunch on Halong Cruise
- Entrance fee
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Bus from Halong - Hanoi Center
- Personal Expense
- Travel insurance
- Visa arrangement
- Tip & personal expenses
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents
- 50% rate of adult for children 4->9 years sharing bed with parents
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults
- Depart from Catba island. Finish in Hanoi Center. Meeting point at 7:30am at Ben Beo (hotline 02439262328)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if you travel on Lunar New Year (from 12 Feb 2018-20 Feb 2018)
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam OpenTour only