Welcome to Ha Long Bien Ngoc official website. On behalf of Bien Ngoc Cruise liner, we wish you happiness and health. Bien Ngoc Cruiser Liner was built in 2002 aimed to supply boat travel services to all companies and public.
The Bien Ngoc Cruise Liner offers a vast number of amenities to its travelers while on a cruise. The deluxe cabins have shower bathroom with hot and cold water, A/C, wall painting, walk-in closets and fruit baskets. The ships also have sunbathing chair on the top yard where the guests can have tanning themselves.
ITINERARY (3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS)
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
08.00: Shuttle bus will pick up for a drive to Halong Bay. On the way, we stop for refreshment and photos.
12.30: Boarding Bien Ngoc Cruise. Welcome drink is served.
13.00-18.00: Lunch is served while cruising through Halong Bay. Roam around the labyrinth of the Bay through the Fighting Cock, Canh Buom, and stop for swimming then go for visiting Sung Sot cave (The Sudden Surprise). Kayak to Luon cave, Dau Nguoi Mountain.
18.00: Docking for overnight.
19.00: Dinner is served. Overnight on the Junk.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B,L,D)
07.30: Breakfast is served.
08.00: Take the day-boat to explore the most beautiful eastern parts of the bay by kayak.
11.30: Stop kayaking for lunch and relax at Soi Sim beach
16.00: Back to the mother junk by tender.
19.00: Dinner is served on mother boat and overnight on the junk.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
07h30-08.00: Breakfast is served and visit Titop island to relax at the beach and climb to the top of the mountain to view the panorama of the Halong Bay.
09h15: Cruising back to Halong wharf and explore Bai Tu Long Bay such as Bai Tho Mountain, Bai Chay bridge..
09.30: Luggage pulls out.
10.30: Lunch is served
11.30: Arrive at the pier. Clear all bills.
12.00: Shuttle bus will take you back to Hanoi
Tour ends at about 16.30
- Welcome drink
- Round trip transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Accommodation on board: Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner): International Breakfast Buffet & Vietnamese Buffet Lunch and Dinner
- Kayaking ( Excluded for Pearly Sea Cruise ), rowing boat, fishing services
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
- Private car
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Visa Arrangements
- Free of charge for children under 2 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (3-8 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult's rate.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Compulsory Gala dinner for 25 Dec and 30 Dec: 60usd/pax (chargeable)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date