Halong Bay is a must when you visit Vietnam. It’s located in the north of Vietnam, 165 km from Hanoi Center, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests… If you do not have much time, let take Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Explore Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
AM: 07:45 – 08:30 Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter area. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hours drive to Halong city (you will have short break for 20 minutes at Hai Duong province)
PM: Arrive in Halong city. Lunch. Then take a boat trip about 4hrs journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors (Dog Rock, Incense Burner, Flighting Chicken), Bamboo boat trip in Floating Village (optional), visiting Thien Cung Cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay during 45 minutes. Going back to Tuan Chau Port where minibus is waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi.
20h30 - 21:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Finish Halong Bay 1 day tour
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
- Entrance fee
- Set menu seafood lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time in the Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district takes 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8:30am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking
- Surcharge 5 usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (During 14 Feb 2018 - 19 Feb 2018)