Bac Ha Market Full Day from Sapa
Sapa Bac Ha full day - Discover the cultural beauty of the largest market in the northwest of the weekend with a tour of Sapa Bac Ha full day
Sapa Bac Ha full day tour, Sapa Bac Ha Market full day, Sapa Bac Ha Market , Sapa Bac Ha one day tour
The name of Bac Ha Market full day originated from Tay people in Lao Cai province - a tribe in Northwest Vietnam. The meaning of Pacha in the written of the Tay is "a hundred bundles". Visting Sapa Bac Ha Market you will discover the largest market in the North of ethnic minorities on weekends. Take a trip to Bac Ha Market full day, you will be living in the bright colors and lavish costumes of locals, enjoy a unique dish, buy products from the mountains and primeval forest. .. All of them will make you have unforgettable moments when traveling to Sapa Bac Ha Market full day travel.
- 7.30AM checking out the hotel then take the minibus to go to Bac Ha
- 10.00AM At the market day you have opportunities to meet local people from the remote villages in their traditional costumes. They are 4 different tribal groups Flower Hmong, Black Dao, Toy, and Phi La, in the afternoon taking 2-hour walk to visit Ban Phi – A Flower Hmong village which is located in a scenic valley.
- 15:00 Then bus transfer back to Lao Cai railway station around 16h30 (if you take the night train to Hanoi) or drop off at Hotel in Sapa (if you still stay in Sapa)
- Pick up at hotel in Sapa Town
- Transportation as a tour program.
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks or personal fee.
- Travel Insurance
- What not mentioned clearly above
- What should bring: Good trekking boots, rainwear, 2 sets of clothes, socks, towel, swimming suit, Camera and film, flashlight, Medicine for personal use...