Explore South Vietnam
Southern Vietnam Package Tours 11 days 10 night- Vietnam Open Tour
Southern Vietnam 11 days 10 night , Southern Vietnam 11 days 10 night tour , Southern Vietnam package 11 days 10 night , 11 days 10 night Southern Vietnam
HCM - Cat Tien - Mekong delta - Mui Ne - Da Lat - HCM
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival (D)
- You’re arriving in the afternoon
- Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer you to the hotel in the center to check-in.
- Free time in the afternoon. Around 18:00 tour guide pick you up for water puppet show and Dinner on Sai Gon Cruise.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: HCM City & Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day (B/L)
- 7:45-8:00 Pick up you at the meeting point, start to the downtown of Ho Chi Minh for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street, passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created a long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. Back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Stay overnight at Hotel in HCM City
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien Park (B/L/D)
- Meet at your hotel and start your 2-day wildlife trip. On the National Highway 20 to Nam Cat Tien Park, you will see large plantations of rubber and coffee-growing fully on the roadside and verdant mountains nearby. After a smooth 150km bus driving, get a thrilling feeling when passing through an extinct volcanic crater, known as Lava Tubes. Go across the Dong Nai River to arrive at the park where your safari experiences begin. After refilling your energy, go trekking into the rainforest. Stop to witness at Giant Tung Tree. Picnic lunch and hammock relaxing are included during the time. Continue to the Bear and
- Wildlife Rescue Station in which bears and other endangered animals are saved from the illegal wildlife trade and currently protected. When sunset is coming, let’s join a cool swimming pool outside of the Jungle Lodge before riding a bike to discover a small local village staying around there.
Day 4: Cat Tien Park – HCM (B/L)
- In the early morning, embark a boat downstream Dong Nai River and get pleasure from the pristine beauty of the floating villages and surrounding areas. Take a deep breath in a calm and fresh ambiance. Have breakfast and get ready for the next exploration. Head to Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species center (Monkey Island) where you can find out a huge number of naturally releasing primates. Many of them had been victims of unlawful wildlife trades but now protected carefully in the forest. Their names have been put in the endangered species list.
- Take a break with lunch before going back to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (B, L)
- Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho.
Upon arrival, boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stopover at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
- The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho
Day 6: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCM (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel/homestay.
- Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River then visit Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of the region. Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory. Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
- Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7: HCM city – Sharing shuttle Bus to Mui Ne (B/L)
- 7:45 at Meeting point, take the bus from Saigon to Phan Thiet - Mui Ne (5hrs). 13:00 Check-in Mui Ne resort. Having lunch. Free in the afternoon.
- Stay overnight in Mui Ne
Day 8: Mui Ne Red and white Dune private tour – Sharing shuttle Bus to Dalat (B)
- 4:00 am the Jeep take to you White and Red Sand Dune and Lotus Lake on the way you will drop at Fairy Stream for 30-45 minutes to walk along beautiful Stream
- 9:30 am back hotel for breakfast, free time, check out before 12:00.
- 12:30 - 13:00 Take afternoon bus to Dalat. Arrive Dalat around 6:00 pm. Check-in at the hotel. Free time. Stay overnight in Dalat
Day 9: Dalat flower city (B/L)
- Morning visiting: 8:30 am
- Bao Dai Summer Palace
- Dalat Cathedral
- Robin Hill 1600m (a cable car to 2300 meters with an impressive panoramic view – at own expense)
- Buddhist Meditation Monastery & Paradise Lake
- Datanla Waterfall
- At around 11:30 AM Having lunch at a restaurant (included).
- Afternoon visiting:
- The Old Railway Station
- Dalat Flower Park
- Preserved flowers showroom
- Stopover at Da Lat jam workshop to enjoy locally produced jam and buy local specialties
- *Attractions listed above are not in sequence order of visiting; the company reserves the right to offer an alternative schedule of the itinerary where necessary.
Day 10: Dalat – LANGBIANG MOUNTAIN - flight to HCM (B/L)
- Morning visiting:
- Van Thanh flower farm.
- Coffee plantation (coffee tasting and seeing Vietnamese hand-made brocade weaving)
- Silk factory (learning how silk is made)
- Voi ‘elephant’ waterfall & Linh An Pagoda (Happy Buddha statue)
- Cricket Farm
- At around 11:30 PM Having lunch at a restaurant (included).
- Afternoon visiting:
- Lat minority village
- Traveling up to Langbiang mountain’s top and enjoy an impressive panoramic view (at 1950m height – going up to the top and down by 4WD Jeep)
- Domaine de Marie Church (Mai Anh Hill)
- Take afternoon flight with VN airline from Dalat to HCM City. Driver picks you up at HCM City then transfer to Hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in HCM city
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
- After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight departs. Our driver will pick off you 2.5 hours before departure time.
- Tour end here.
- Airport transfers
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour. Water on the bus 1 bottle per person per day
- Flight ticket Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide in Group Tour
- Entrance fee
- International flight ticket
- Visa arrangement, Single room
- Drinks travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly above
- Tour price is not applied for Eva New Year (25 Dec 2018 to 3 Jan 2019), not applied for Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 to 8 Feb 2019)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
- Surcharge $50/pax for travelling during Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1